S-400 deal between Turkey and Russia concluded

S-400 deal between Turkey and Russia concluded

Turkish Defence Minister Nurettin Canikli said Ankara would purchase two S-400 systems and four batteries and that all agreements were made.

Turkey will pay 45 percent of the cost up front with Russia providing loans to cover the remaining 55 percent and expected to begin the first deliveries in March 2020, Sergei Chemezov, head of Russian state conglomerate Rostec said.

Source: www.defenceandtechnology.com
Google+ Linkedin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

*

*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.